Saturday 12 March 2011

mY HearT HaVE StolEn....~)

huh,,,.
frist i saw her....,
i like her,...,
but coz a friend.,.
i forget my feelings to her,...
but one day....,.
i tell her that i like her..,.
she say.,,
she need a time to think about it..,...
i think that i'll never get her..,.,
but i'm wrong..'
her friend told me that she needs me to accompanied her....
that what i feels to he...
i also need her in my life....:)
so when she say she accept me...,.
hakhakhak....
soo....HAPPY!!!!!
i promise that i'll never let u go....
i need u in my life....
i can't stand longer without u....,
i ealy miss u...
if i can hug u...,
i'll never let it go..,.
i love u soo..much!!!!
aiman.,.,u're my love.....<3
i'll not let u full of sadness,,,.,
i want u happy in your life....
coz...
i realy love u.,..

1 comment:

  1. awww~
    aku sgt touching..
    even korg slalunye brutal tp kli ni sgt cumeyl :DD

    ReplyDelete